Every individual experience anxiety once in his lifetime. Anxiety is the natural human reaction to stress, it can be beneficial at times for example while a person is preparing for an interview or an exam he might feel anxious which is a positive sign because it will alert his mind. It makes the person ready for every situation by making him cautious. But anxiety is different from an anxiety disorder, nervousness and stress. These are the feeling of intense fear and are so overwhelming that it prevents a person from doing daily activities. Anxiety disorder is the most common disorder the world is dealing with. In medical surveys, it was revealed that 16.2% of the population of UK is suffering from anxiety disorder. This survey also revealed that almost 8% of the young children are suffering from this disorder. Anxiety is the response to stress. The relieving part of this diseases is that it is curable with effective treatment available. Treatment helps in curing this diseases. The curing of diseases depends upon the degree of anxiety disorder, if an individual is suffering from mild anxiety, by giving him Xanax bars 2mg, an anxiety medication can cure the diseases.
How to Take Xanax:
Fear and stress are the root cause of diseases. Fear is an emotional response connected to flight and fight reaction. While a person is dealing with anxiety disorder he may feel the sense of fear and worry every time. This may affect his overall personality which will put on harm on his relationships. Some cases in which Xanax is Prescribed for:
1. Anxiety disorder: There are many reasons for anxiety disorder, it is a combination of factors such as: genetical, behavioral and psychological, developmental, social and physical. Depression and anxiety are the two mental disorders which have the genetical bond, it runs with the family. Although every factor that contributes to anxiety disorder has its unique features every feature responds to similar anxiety medication that is Xanax pills . These are the most common type of medications that are referred to the patient for short-term use.
2. GAD: it is characterized by 6 months to a year phase of chronic anxiety followed by panic attacks and depression. People who are dealing with this do not have any control over their emotions. They may show a phase of extreme anger or sadness or extreme happiness at the same time.
It is generally seen in people who have a family history of anxiety.
A long history of medical illness.
Panic Disorder: During this, the person might feel a sense of extreme fear and worry. During a panic attack, the person might feel a racing heart, numbness or tingling in hands and fingers, sense of terror, sweaty hands, low or fast breathing, feeling of loss of control.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Xanax dosage, high is prescribed for the people who are suffering from GAD, showing symptoms such as
extreme fear and nervousness and tension
the feeling of something bad is going to happen.
3. Specific phobias: during this phase the person might develop the fear of certain phobias such as fear of injections, meeting people, going out, other people etc. this is due to over things. During this phase, an individual thinks of such situations that might not have existed at all.
4. Agoraphobia: during this phase an individual might feel embarrassed or fear of going to social places or socializing with the people. In this phase, the person thinks of society as a highly unsafe place. Being in such situation he might have regular panic attacks. It is a combination of genetics and environment factors.
5. Social Anxiety Disorder: While a person is dealing with the social anxiety he may feel a sense of fear or apprehensions while dealing with the outside world. The symptoms include:
unable to speak in public
eating or drinking in public
making or talking on a phone call
unable to attend a social gathering
having stage freight
having a feeling of being watched by someone every time
fear of being criticized every time:
How does Xanax work:
The side and symptoms of anxiety are different in different person, some symptoms are visible and others are invisible but cause more harm in an individual’s behavior. Some symptoms of anxiety include:
1. churning feeling in stomach
2. phobia from pins and needles.
3. Headaches and backaches
4. grinding of teeth
6. severe panic attacks
7. feeling of restlessness
8. faster and slow breathing
9. irregular heartbeat
10. changes in sex drives
11. insomnia or problem in maintaining the process of sleeping.
12. A feeling of nervousness and tension
13. a feeling of danger and constant fear
14. sweaty palms and forehead
16. troubling focusing
Xanax is addictive when taken in extreme amounts. In fact, FDA claims that huge dependence on this drug can be lethal as the Xanax withdrawal symptoms are hard to bear for individuals like pregnant women, drug addicts, people having the history of medical instability. GABA acts as a natural sedative which calms the mind and the central nervous system.
How does Xanax works, largely depend upon the fact that it works on the purpose of a short-term medication for severe anxiety? The active element of Xanax is alprazolam which belongs to the class of benzodiazepines, it is GABA receptor. When an individual takes Xanax, it increases the GABA activity in the brain and creates the feeling of relaxation and calmness.
Medication for Anxiety :
A medication is the best cure for curing severe anxiety, but some therapies are also asked for. These drugs are best suited for short-term use. Every medication has its own measures whether preventive or to cure the disorder one such Medication for Anxiety is alprazolam which is traded under the brand name of Xanax which belongs to the class of benzodiazepine. It is a minor tranquilizer which produces an immediate calming effect to the mind and the central nervous system. Visit xanaxuk.com we offer safe and reliable medications. We are FDA approved thus framing the best medicines without Xanax prescription.