Types of Anxieties a person can come AcrossAndrew john
For a long period, anxiety has been a part of mental health concern. This is a disorder, which occur due brain abnormalities. By calling it a brain abnormality, we do not mean that it is a disorder, which is present in a person from the time of their birth. Anxiety occur with time, not to everyone but do happen often because of some stress, pain or trouble they have been facing for a long period but did not even realize about it existence and in some cases it happen for no reason. Well saying that it happen for no reason is inappropriate too, we can say that it happen because of some unknown reason.
Now the occurrence is not the main concern, the main concern is getting a solution. One of the solutions is medication. You can get medications like Xanax 1mg that is anti-anxiety pill. Pills like Xanax 1mg help you get over your anxiety with time, if you are taking your medication properly the way your doctor prescribed it to you. Before taking a anti-anxiety pill like Xanax 1mg you should know about your anxiety.
There are different types of anxieties, which are curable, with the help of Xanax 1mg like pills. First, read this article properly so that you can know about your symptoms and anxiety in a informative manner.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is the most wide spread anxiety disorder. Over the years, it has affected around ten of million people. A state of physical or mental tension/nervousness, which occurs with or without a reason, is defined as Generalized Anxiety Disorder. If we have to describe it in simple words being in a state of anxiousness, nervousness and being on the edge is determined as a Generalized Anxiety Disorder, remember this anxiety is normal too. If you are feeling an anxiety in a situation where it is need than it is fine there is no need to be worried, but if you have it for no reason or you should not be feeling that degree of anxiousness, you may have generalized anxiety disorder.
Here are some of the most common issues associated with GAD: –
- State of constant restlessness, irritation, edginess or the feeling of out of control.
- Fatigue, lethargy, or generally low energy levels (feeling drained).
- If your shoulder, back and neck muscles are in a state of distress for most of the time.
- Concentrating or focusing on troubled tasks or activities.
- Having negative thoughts or disaster thinking
Being phobic for people is also one of the most common disorders. This is not exactly a disorder it is a state of mind where a person feel uncomfortable with unfamiliar people or in an unfamiliar place. Feeling awkward around new people is normal; being shy is also a part of human personality. However, feeling anxious about a normal conversation or interaction is not normal and especially when you start feeling anxious around your friends and family too. If this is how you feel, you are going through social phobia. For people with social phobia any public situation can be potentially painful and distressing. They live with a constant fear of being conclude, observed, remarked upon, or avoided. Those with social phobia also often have fear of doing something stupid or embarrassing.
- The feeling of hopeless or fearful among unfamiliar people or in unfamiliar situations is endless.
- They carry an ongoing obsession about being watched, observed, or judged by strangers.
- While experiencing an overwhelming emotion leading to anxiety in any social situation end up very difficult for them to deal or take.
- Having a severe fear of public speaking – beyond what one would consider normal is not normal
- They feel anxious come across them just by thinking about a social situation, even if one is involved or not.
- Meeting new people or speaking up when you need to speak is a very intense situation for them.
Panic attack is a type of anxiety, which sound similar to GAD but is very different from GAD this anxiety is more debilitating. Panic attack is not the way its name is defining it. Any person can feel panicked in various situations. As we know panicking simply means getting worried is that all. Answer is no, getting about some lose or being attacked is normal but having a panic attack which can lead you to hospital only because you believe that there is something wrong with you is not normal. Panic attack takes place only with your feelings, when a person carry strong feelings about something bad things can get nasty.
Panic attack disorder has two types: –
Fearing of getting Panic Attack
Panic attacks are harmful for a person mentally and physically too. Panic attacks occur with a reason and sometimes without a reason too. The individual going through panic attack starts to live in fear, fear of something bad happening. The symptoms in this scenario are similar to GAD and the reason fear for always remain unknown.
Here are some of the physical symptoms for Panic Disorder: –
- Fast heartbeat, heart starts to beat at irregular/fast paced rhythms.
- The person can be excessively sweating or hot/cold flashes.
- The feeling of tingling sensations, numbness, or weakness in the body is also common.
- Depersonalization is a state of mind when a person starts feels like they are outside themselves.
- Troubled breathing or feeling as though you are taking deep breath.
- Lightheadedness or dizziness.
- Chest pain or stomach pain.
- Digestive problems.
Here are some of the mental symptoms for Panic Disorder: –
- Feeling of destruction, or the feeling as though you are about to die.
- When a person starts to feel severe anxiety, especially health anxiety but this thing only stay in their mind.
- Feeling of helplessness or the feelings of being vanish.
If you are going through anxiety and have any of these disorders and your symptoms are, matching the symptoms described above you should concern your doctor for the medication. After concerning your doctor, you can purchase your medication for anxiety from our site Xanax UK.